Experience: 4 – 10 yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
- Experience in software development in using C/C++
- Very strong data structure and algorithmic skills
- Experience in x86, ARM or any other Architecture
- Experience in code optimizations
Senior DFT Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech from reputed institutions with 3-7 years of experience
- Should be well versed with static timing Analysis, ECO, ASIC/Logic Design Flow, HDL and Digital logic design
- Experience in RTL and Gates verification and simulation
- Should be familiar with BIST architecture and JTAG/IEEE1149.1/IEEE1500
- Strong DFT knowledge in Scan ATPG, compression techniques and memory test.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong coding skills in industry standard scripting languages
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills with the curiosity to work on rare challenge
VLSI DFT Engineer
- BE or ME with 1-4 years of experience in DFT or related domains.
- Strong logic Design and verification background with experience in STA.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of DFT including scan, BIST, on-chip scan compression, fault models, ATPG, and fault simulation.
- Programming in Perl, Tcl, and c++ is a plus.
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills with the curiosity to work on rare challenges.